Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sam's!

Today was a pretty busy day for me. I forced it to be really. Though it's not ALL my fault. I stayed up super late talking to Jackie, so I needed to sleep in late. Not miss class late, but later than i was planning. Because of this I rushed around for the rest of the day, not really eating (sorry Mom) until i got to Winston around 9:20. But i got my classes done, I caught my bus, and I am now chilling at Sam's house for the evening. Sleep will be soon followed by driving to MLG. We going to try to get there early enough so that we can get Day[9]'s autograph. I'm so excited. This event is going to be so amazing. The closer it gets the more hyped I get. I can't wait until I get there.

I don't really know what else to write about here right now. I am still super tired, my brain isn't really up to snuff right now. Hopefully i can get some good sleep tonight so I'm not like this at MLG. I don't think I will be, even if I had to run all the way there. Anyway, I am going to make this a short post tonight and do a long one tomorrow about MLG day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment