Monday, August 15, 2011

Letters

Okay, so a short post today because I am about to go got bed. That and I didn't do much today at all. So we'll start with yesterday. I wrote three letters yesterday, so yes, you people expecting letters they are done and will be on their way soon. I realized today that it was Sunday and there was no reason to mail them. So tomorrow! I love snail mail! Also happening "yesterday" I finally finished the 4th harry potter book. Taking me longer than the first three combined it feels. The rest will only go slower now that I am in Boone. It's also the 5th book, which is my least favorite. He is so angry, why so angry? Plus, cool people die...grr.

So "new roommate" made some meat sauce today with some pasta. it was very tasty, and so amazing to have meat again. I have been eating vegetarian for a few days and that was nice, but i love me some meat every once in awhile. In cubing news, because it has been far too long since that was in here, my quickest time so far is 2 min 30 seconds. I still feel myself moving slowly, and checking things I KNOW are solved. I'm getting there, hopefully. I tried to play StarCraft with my SC buddy, but his game has stopped working for the moment. So we stumbled along in Magicka for awhile; dying the entire way.

And that is pretty much my day. It was quite boring. Tomorrow starts my job search! Man i hope i find one quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment