Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Eyes

So I am really tired so this will be a quick post. I have managed to solve the cube a good number of time, but I still enjoy messing up the algorithm on the last step so bad I need to start over. It is very painful, but I can't stop solving it every spare second. It is currently scrambled, and may stay so until tomorrow. But then again. Maybe not.

I went to the eye doctors today, got some new glasses ordered. It's nice because I was wearing a makeshift pair. My real pair broke on the night I "broke my face" as some of my friends like to call it. My eyes are not much worse and they are nice and healthy! I did get my eyes dilated today, which game me a headache for the rest of the day. Light still seems a bit painful, but that may be just from the headache...it's a circle.

So I move to Boone tomorrow. I am so excited. I can't wait to get up there. My stuff is already packed. It took me awhile, but suprisingly my mothers car has a TON of room so I was able to fit everything easily, besides the bed, desk, and dresser that is. But I have my dad's truck for that mess. Anyway, i said this would be short and it's about average, so I am off to sleep and eventually BOONE!

2 comments:

  1. You've been bitten by the bug! Haha.
    I may make you a video explaining some more advanced tips for solving it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Goodness, I just realized that there were comments here. Now i feel bad for not responding to them...my bad Bruh.

    ReplyDelete