Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grammar Nazi

I just got back from hanging out with my friend who is a giant Grammar Nazi. Upon reading my blog he started finding numerous mistakes that i have made. I have already fixed the ones that have been pointed out to me, but it saddens me that he could find so many so quickly. Regardless it was a wonderful evening full of cards, coffee, Sheetz food, and rubix cubes! I do hope I get to see him one last time before I head back up to Boone. It's getting close to when it's time for me to move into my apartment. I'm quite excited.

MLG and EVO were amazing. None of the players i wanted to win won though. Not even close. Though EG.Jwong did make it to top 3 in Marvel vs Capcom 3. Watching the finals of MvC3 was still amazing, however. PR Rog made some AMAZING comebacks. It's sad that he lost to Viscant. I would love to have seen him win it all after that amazing match reset. Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition was also very awesome. Seeing Brokentier Latif fight all the way back from losers to have a rematch with Fuudo was great. Even if Fuudo did make easy work of him. Latif's defeat of Tokido, Poongko, and most importantly Daigo is epic enough for him. He played very well.

MLG didn't offer me as much sadly. Though Tyler beating a top Korean is amazing. It's a pity he fell way down after that point. All of my people did. Leaving only Koreans in the top slots. The finals were still awesome to watch, though I enjoyed the Boxer v MMA match the best. master and apprentice facing off to see who would go to the finals was amazing. Sad Boxer didn't make it, but third is not bad. especially with everyone saying that he just wasn't going to amount to anything anymore. Still glad that MvP took a win though. It's nice to see new faces. Just wish it was a foreigner (which in StarCraft means non-korean).

All in all a great weekend, now it is time to return to Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment