Tuesday, August 23, 2011

For the love of the StarNation

So my title is a play off of Matt's Blog as well as an AWESOME Video which Sam showed me on YouTube. that is a lot of links in one sentence...anyway, he reminded me how much I love this game. Not that i had really forgotten, but the video just stirs up feelings in me. The same feelings i get when watching a StarCraft match. Nothing else has matched that sense of excitement for me. StarCraft is such an amazing game. Go play it! That is a free started edition so you can see how amazing the game is. I am so excited to go to MLG this weekend. I'm going to be at a live event. I don't know how I am going to survive the excitement when I am in the same dwelling as Sean "Day[9]" Plott. The most amazing man on the earth! I am pretty sure I will die if I get close enough in person.

So all my cubes came today? How odd? Since I figured one would be here yesterday, and the other some time next week. But all here today. sadly, one is at the FedEx place here in Boone because they can't get anything here. So I am going to have to switch to all USPS. I may try the package desk and see how long it takes them to process things. It may still be quicker that way! Anyway. I have my speed cubing set, which is the one I wanted more anyway, as it came with three cubes. The YJ 3x3 and 2x2 and a QJ 4x4. They are all amazing. The YJ 3x3 is so fast! I feel like it is going to break in my hands. I have yet to solve my 4x4 but it will be done before i go to bed tonight! I have an un"box"ing video for them!




So Jackie has been going through rough times lately. They haven't really seemed to improve, just plateau for a bit, then get worse. I am really hoping things get better, though it is going to be a long process no matter what. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment