Saturday, August 13, 2011

Caught Up....Kinda

So, I'm now caught up in my blog posts. Though it is already too late really. I will remember that I missed this day most likely. And it will bug me. Oh well, i don't even have a good excuse. I didn't go to bed super late or anything like that. I just stopped playing Arkham Asylum and went to bed. Woke up to a text asking me where my blog was. Thanks sdbf for the heads up, I would have never known. It was also good motivation to actually get out of bed as I really just wanted to sleep more. I really need to fix that.

My StarCraft friend got back from Austria yesterday, and we actually got to do stuff today. That is something that has not happened in ages. It was nice playing starcraft again, and magicka after StarCraft. We are both so bad at that game now. We didn't even make it halfway through the level. Though they did nerf a lot of the imbalance in that game. making it a lot harder. Grr, we'll make it through eventually.

So, roommate swap happened today. Kinda. I have only seen my "new" roommate for about 15 min while he was here with his girlfriend and her parents. And now it is super quiet in here. I got freaked out for a second when I saw a bug that i have never seen before scurry across the floor. I am now convinced that it is either a super poisonous bug that are here in mass and will kill me when I sleep, or is some kind of alien that will kill me in my sleep. Basically, I am going to die tonight. Man I love my imagination.

I went to Frank hall tonight to chill with my friend who is a RA there. Went on rounds with him and started to corrupt his floor children with tales of what we did last year. I had help from my old roommate who showed up towards the end. It was very enjoyable. I also got a bag of my clothes back from him, I was so happy! I lost them in the move last year at the end of school. It had my favorite socks, my favorite shirt, and my favorite, and only, scar! As well as my other towel. It was such a good bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment