Monday, August 15, 2011

Riddles

Man, I thought I didn't do anything yesterday, but today was even worse. I only left my apartment one time, and that was for only a few minutes while I mailed out some letters. So they are now on their way. Shouldn't take too long. I hope you are appreciative random person in New York. Also, I didn't go look for a job today, tomorrow with "new" roommate for sure. Don't tell my mother, she won't be too happy....

Literally today, all I did was eat lunch, dinner, before bed snack, play some games, and read. The game is where the title of the post came from. I've been playing Arkham Asylum, and there are a ton of riddles and stuff in that game and i have been hunting for them as I play. It has taken a good deal of time, but i think i have found most of them. So that is pretty awesome! I played some StarCraft with My StarCraft Buddy today. We won a game that we never should have won. But thanks to DT's Amazing power, we were able to pull out a win! Yay us.

So, "new" roommates girl is sleeping over tonight. I missed her over the summer. She is a cool cat. Yes I did just say that. Didn't get much time to talk to her however, they went to bed quite early. I've had to be quiet since then. It's weird having to worry about that. I'm used to the apartment being empty at all times at night. Strange. Anyway, that is my day. My head it reeling from all the side stories i have learned in Arkham, Batman has such a rich history.

No comments:

Post a Comment