Friday, August 19, 2011

Job?

So I may actually have a job by tomorrow. The way it seems, it is already set, but I just won't feel right until I know for sure. But I have a piece of paper that says I can be hired now. Go me! And if I do have a job tomorrow I am going to buy myself a congratulations present! This! (totally bad grammar?) It doesn't have a lanlan 3x3 like Cube buddy suggested to me in his latest post, but he also did suggest these cubes to me as well. In the set. Which is nice and cheap. So hopefully I will have a job, because I really want these cubes....so bad.

Okay, onto other things. I have really been missing my SDBF as of lately. We have stopped really talking for awhile now. I feel that we are both a good bit busy, her with her supernatural and me with my new roommates and everyone getting back to Boone. Oh, and the video games. Lots and lots of video games. It'll happen soon. She will be getting her letter. Speaking of which, I hope pumpernickel has her letter (I don't think she knows where she got her new nickname, nor if she has seen it, as she doesn't stalk me as heavily)!

I noticed something today while talking to my sdbf. I have actually thought of it before, but only in passing. My life really hit a point where it had a MAJOR shift. And now that i think about it even more it was more than just one thing. I was going to say how it shifted around my ex-girl. When we got together. But a lot happened around that time. This was all right after I got my Gall Bladder removed, which is where i feel the shift starts. It was also when i first "cheated" on a girl I was in a long distance relationship with. For my now ex. It was also around the time where i started to define my friends. I started actually hanging out with my cube buddy, though at the time it would be more of a card buddy. It is also when I started doing more with my starcraft buddy. I was friends with both of them before this of course, but it's when I felt our true friendship start. More than just people I talked to at school. And there is a divide there. Pre 2010 and post 2010. Never have I seen my life shift as i have there. I find it interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment