Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Names

So I was doing a "style" thing in my blog with no names given. But it was terrible and i have wanted to stop for a very long time and now is the time to do so. Some names that I have used are terrible and i hate them, besides that it was super confusing. I will still be using pumpernickel though for my friend Mego! Anyway, that is just a press release of sorts. On to important stuff.

My friend, Sam, that I "play" StarCraft with finally got a blog after my mad hints. I actually enjoyed his first posts a good bit. After he got past his lists. I kinda hope he keeps up with it, just because I feel like it could be really awesome! I'm spreading my blogging to people, as it was spread to me by others!

So no new cube today. I was super bummed. Especially since i got called into work early. I was really hoping it would be waiting for me when I got back. I also met my co-worker wade today. He is special which is why i had to go in early. He is very interesting, I don't really know what is wrong with him. No problem to work with and quite nice! Tomorrow, though, cubes for sure, according to Amazon. I am going to do an unboxing video, even if i feel a bit silly about it now. It was my cubing friend, Matt's, idea. I feel bad because he I was texting him today and then just dropped off the planet. I never mean to do that, and then I feel super bad about it... He sent me this about a cube his brother is getting. It looks intimidating to me. Need more Cube knowledge...

So my sdbf, Jackie, has started blogging again. Not very happy blogs sadly, but then everything can't be upbeat all the time! I'm hoping for massive improvement there though. I think she will be happier when she moves off to college, but unless the problems get resolved i still feel like they will cause her way too much stress.

I'm playing Final Fantasy III right now! Literally right now. It is on my DS beside me. My friend who is selling most of his DS games gave me a ton that he think I will really like. I am very much looking forward to FFIII. I want to play all the Final Fantasy games. I probably won't because that stuff is expensive, but still. Anyway, classes start tomorrow and i need to do dishes, so night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment